Sep 29, 2016

Olivia, Class of 2017: Memphis, TN Senior Portrait Photographer

A few weeks ago, I got the chance to meet another amazing Senior from the Class of 2017. It's unreal how gorgeous these folks are… Completely beautiful. I feel really grateful to be able to have met so many cool kids as of late, and Olivia is no exception. I met Miss Olivia a few years back, through our mutual acquaintance of Memphis Pride Cheer. I'm always impressed with the kids that competitively cheer. So driven and suchs strength, at the same time with such a strong sense of family and so respectful and kind. It's a great combination! Thanks so much Terri, Olivia and Grammy for the nice visit. Meeting new folks and getting to see folks at all different stages of life truly makes my job so interesting. Olivia, thanks for all the amazing shots! It was so hard to narrow down, because they are all gorgeous! 

Enjoy your peek friends!












No comments: