Sep 12, 2017

Meet Dale: Bartlett, TN Newborn Photographer

I always think it's interesting to see items people want to have their newborn sessions. I think it's great with folks already come with ideas or inspiration of what they want with their newborn session. I've known Shea since we were young kids, and by far she takes the award for most props brought to a session, and I completely adore how they all turned out. 

So much cute baby gorgeousness! It completely gives her a unique session, and I thought it was fantastic. I loved the homage to Harry Potter, and of course if you know her family, you can't not have some baseball in there. They are a baseball loving bunch. Baby Dale did a great job, and was so easy to work with. It was a photographers dream and I adored the way they turned out. Does this mean everyone brings a lot of baby stash? No. My husband will attest to the tubs of things I have for these types of sessions. It's a completely personal preference, but they turned out so cute! 

Snuggle your sweet baby Dale lots. He'll be moving and shaking before you know it! 








No comments: