Jul 10, 2018

To the Happy Couple, Lynn & Danny: Memphis, TN Wedding Photographer

Two weeks ago I got to meet some pretty special folks. I was contacted from a friend of a friend to help out with a wedding, because the other photographer fell through. It's one of those times that I feel providence had a direct hand in my life because I know I was meant to capture this day for these amazing people. 

Lynn and Danny had a beautiful evening that was a complete celebration of love and friendship. I was honored to capture their ceremony, it brought tears to my eyes to hear the songs and beautiful words that were spoken. Their family was special. The love of family and friends is always my favorite to capture, because it's such a beautiful bond. I LOVED Danny's car, and the great shots we were able to get with it. I loved seeing how much Lynn and Danny welcomed their friends and family to their reception. There was not a time that they weren't hugging someone and listening to their stories. It was great to see folks from all walks of life celebrate these two having found one another. The flowers were gorgeous, the dancing, the cake, was all done with such elegance and class and I enjoyed every minute of being there. 

Thanks so much for letting me be a small part of a beautiful day. Enjoy your peek!




















No comments: