Aug 20, 2018

For Natalie: Germantown, TN Family Photographer

While we were on vacation I opened up some free-time to do a few sessions. At first I was a little nervous, not having been at any of these locations and not knowing what the weather would be like. I have to say that with all the nerves, it ended up being an amazing experience. 

I got the sessions kicked off with these awesome folks. They used to live here and moved away last summer. I have taken their portraits since their youngest was a newborn and I love these folks. It was so nice to catch up with them, and I can't believe how grown they all are. Thanks Natalie for taking time from your vacation to find outfits and get haircuts. It's no easy thing, especially to do this all while you are away from home. You guys are the best! 









No comments: