Oct 18, 2010

The E Family : Memphis, TN Photographer

Good times. Old Friends. What could be a better evening?

Last weekend I got to spend sometime with this gorgeous family. I'd like you to meet my sister and her sweet family. Okay, so if you know me, you know that April is not my sister, but we've known each other long enough to be. She was at my two year old birthday party, and since then so many aspects of my life. High school friends, college roommates, married the same year, first kids days apart (completely not planned, that would be weird.)

It makes me smile when we get together to see how her Ms. L and our Ms. K are thick as thieves when we get together to visit. We're passing on the tradition of friendship, and it makes my heart smile.

Thanks for the great evening guys! It really was a blast.

DSC_0255
DSC_0141DSC_0229DSC_0161
DSC_0114
DSC_0298DSC_0325DSC_0099001
Dear E Family,
Do you know how much fun it was to chase after your adorable little girls? It was. A fantastic session to kick off the fall family sessions that are so typical of this time of year. The pumpkins, sweet smiles, and being game for anything made it a great evening.

I have to confess, I've wanted to capture your family for a while. That blond hair and gorgeous blue eyes - so adorable. It doesn't hurt that you happen to be some of our best friends either. Having a husband in residency and making the trip in town didn't make for easy scheduling, but I am so glad you did! Hope you enjoy your autumn and have a great holiday season!

Love ya'll,
M

More family fun headed your way this week! So exciting!

2 comments:

shilo said...

They are so cute, like you...since you are related and all. Great pictures!

Cortney said...

I love it!! You just get better and better!