Oct 20, 2010

The T Family : Memphis, TN Photographer

Dear T Family,
Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my Facebook page. Had you not, and we didn't get to hang last week, I would have missed a great chance to get to know you all better. The weather was perfect. You guys were so game to be on the move. It's never easy trying to keep three little ones out of trouble, all the while making sure they are smiling and looking cute too.

One of the reasons I love shooting family sessions is because I enjoy observing how different families interact, express love, share happiness. Each family is so unique. It's always so much fun. You guys are such good parents and such a cute couple. It's evident that your kids adore you. Getting all dolled up and out the door is never an easy thing. Thanks guys for being such great sports. I totally loved so many shots of you guys. So enjoy all your T family cuteness. Have a great fall!

Megg


DSC_0099DSC_0145DSC_0029DSC_0242DSC_0216DSC_0139DSC_0302DSC_0037DSC_0054DSC_0012

1 comment:

Cortney said...

How sweet!! Those twins are getting so BIG!!! I can't believe how old they are!! ha! Great job, Megg.