Nov 8, 2016

A + G, Engaged! Collierville, TN Couples Photographer

I was so excited to hear that these two fantastic folks were engaged. I was even more excited when the bride to be called to ask me to capture their engagement shots! So exciting! Love it real. It's beautiful, and these folks just make it completely gorgeous. I think at one point while editing this session I actually sighed. So sweet. I completely loved them all and thought they did a great job. It's great to see the coming together of two families that I think the world of. Did I mention how exciting I am for these two great friends?!?

Both future bride and groom did great. They both looked classically flawless, and I thought their formal attire for the session was perfect. Great lighting and gorgeous people make a great recipe for photography. Thanks so much guys for being so easy to work with and so much fun to capture! Best of luck as your love continues to grow! Enjoy your peek!











No comments: