Nov 8, 2016

For Alyssa: Collierville TN Couples Photographer

I'm in the home stretch of editing sessions from two weeks ago, and I thought I'd show some previews of what I've been working on. I just can't get over all the gorgeousness. I love working with kids. It's so much fun. But man, it's really nice just to have adults to capture. Almost like it's too easy, and I'm not working hard enough.

These shots turned out amazing! I love Chris and Alyssa. We met about a year ago, when she started working for my husbands office, and we think they are both awesome. They've also been Sunday School teachers for my almost-8-year-old, which pretty much means they've got a place secured in heaven, because he's a tough one sometimes. Sweet kid, but tough. I think the world of them both, and hope they enjoy their peek!

Thanks for being so patient guys!








No comments: