Jan 16, 2018

Meet Jade Alice: Germantown, TN Newborn Photographer

Ok. I'm gonna try not to be too partial, but this baby is amazing. She must have really great genetics. 

What's not to love? Can you tell I'm a proud aunt? 

This is how I got to spend my snow day, and I was in heaven. While everyone else was out running about and being frozen, I got to snuggle with this sweet little dear and capture some shots of her newness. It was fantastic. When I was pregnant with Bennett, my 11 year old Kate looked at me one day and said, "I'm never going to get pregnant. It looks like too much work." I told her that it's something you suffer through because the incredible cuteness is worth it. One look and Bennett and baby Jade, and Kate agreed. The incredible cuteness makes it all worth it! 

Enjoy your peek guys! Love ya tons. 








No comments: