Feb 27, 2018

Meet Ford: Fayette County, Newborn Photographer

It's been a little bit since I did a lifestyle newborn session, so when Sarah Beth asked me to do one for her sweet little guy I was excited for a change of newborn scenery. Last year Sarah Beth was teacher for my Lukas, and she pretty much should be given sainthood for that. My boy has the best heart, but can be a handful at times. I was touched by how much she loves all of her students, and was so impressed by her. I got to meet her sweet family for photos last fall, and was really looking forward to meeting their new baby boy, Ford. 

Lifestyle sessions are different than regular newborn sessions because they are less posed and more about capturing baby in their own element. It's just a different style. I like to have them in their element, but also like to make sure there are some elements of posing there, because I feel it adds just a little more polish to any old photo that folks can take with their iPhones now a days. 

Ford did such a good job, so did big brother Finn. Their home was gorgeous and I thought that it turned out beautiful. It's so amazing to capture families at their best. I love it. 

Thanks for letting me invade your home guys!











No comments: