May 15, 2018

For Nicole (& Mary Ann): Collierville, TN Family Photographer

This month has been crazy. Out of control with the busyness. Off the charts. So there hasn't been a lot of photography going on, because lets be honest, who's got the time to edit them! We get home from running and we crash hard. I wanted to give Nicole and Mary Ann a peek just so they knew I was working on their session, and also because I think they are turning out amazing. Way too many good shots to narrow it down.

I had the chance to shoot family photos for this lovely family two weeks back, before all the crazy started. I met the Nicole and crew a few years ago when she was pregnant with her sweet baby boy. It's nuts to think that it has been three years since that first get together. Crazy. I've done a few sessions with the entire crew and loved meeting Nicole's parents.

Grandparents are one of the gifts from heaven, I'm quite sure of it. It's a special bond and I love being able to capture the sweetness between the kids and the grandparents they love so much. It's beautiful.

Enjoy your peek ladies, thanks for always being so great to work with. I think y'all are fantastic.











No comments: