Jun 27, 2018

For April: Arlington, TN Family Photographer

The last few weeks have been full of summer in full swing. Lots of kids, lots of hitting the pool, and a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I had a nice break from photography for a few weeks, but have loved having the chance to play on the computer again and work with clients. It's good to work out my non-mom-brain.

These folks are not clients. They are bestie friends. I've known April since we were babies, we roomed in college together, and had our oldest kids days apart. She's the kind of girl who's quiet, but deadly. Fiercely loyal, though a little hard core when it comes working out and whole 30 things... Despite all those things, I'm so grateful to have her in my life. She's always there when I need her and she married a pretty cool dude, thus ensuring she'd have an awesome family. I love her dearly, and we love her family more. I love what I doing what I do when I can photograph people I know and love. It's the best.

Enjoy your peek. Check them out, y'all are pretty good looking.

But for real. Check them out.
















No comments: