Sep 11, 2018

For Linsey: Memphis, TN Family Photographer

Happy Tuesday all! I have spent the last week editing this fabulous family session. I loved the way that they turned out, but it has been really hard. I have known Linsey and Brady for the last couple of years and was able to capture their newborn shots when sweet Emma was born. Imagine my surprise when they let me know they were moving back to Texas for a job and to be closer to family (Yay!), but now we won't be able to see them every week (Boo!). So it was hard to edit these because I love them, but I felt like on the inside my heart was ugly crying.

Thank goodness we had this great, beautiful day to end our Memphis time together with. Let's be honest, some folks may leave your day to day life, but they never leave your heart.

Enjoy your peek sweet family! We sure love you guys.














No comments: