Sep 7, 2018

For Mandy: Memphis, TN Family Photographer

Two weeks ago I got to catch up with these awesome folks. Let me give you a little back story... My oldest Kate started kindergarten 8 years ago. She was lucky enough to get Mandy here as her teacher. We have loved this lady and her sweet family over the years. I took their family photos about 6 years ago, and they are still some of my favs from Arlington Square. They are still as gorgeous as ever, everyone has just gotten a lot taller. It was fun to snap a few pics of Kaleb for his senior shots, all around it was a beautiful morning. 

I have so much admiration and respect for teachers, the job of an educator is no joke. I especially love when a teacher will open their whole heart and love my kid. Mandy here was my first teacher that turned into friendship and I will be forever grateful for the teeth she pulled, the fact that she taught Kate to read, and how she never ever gave me any judgments being late more days that not the second semester after McKay was born over break. She is a beautiful soul, and I'm so glad I got to capture her tribe again.  

Enjoy your peek friend.
















No comments: