Nov 23, 2015

For Ursula: Memphis, TN Family Photographer

Last weekend I got to meet this new family. Their older daughter is actually in my sons class at school, so I had a good time telling lots of crazy stories about my crazy kid. He makes our life interesting. The R family had the sweetest girls. I think that sisters are so special, and I loved being able to capture their friendship. Little sister looks up to her big sister so much, it's completely adorable. The colors were beautiful when we got together and I love how their session turned out. Mom and Dad were pretty great too, so easy to chat with and easy going. It makes for a great session when mom and dad don't get easily stressed.

Thanks guys for taking the time to get together! It was great to get to know you!

Enjoy your peek!







No comments: