Jun 12, 2016

Alisha + Zach, The Bridals: Memphis, TN Wedding Photographer

I've spent the last couple of weeks wanting to share some of the images of these lovely folks. For the record, I am never shooting three weddings, and moving my home the last month of school every again. It's been quite horrible, and so here's my apology to these great, gorgeous folks for being so patient. I'm so sorry it's taken, a whole month to get these images to you, I really appreciate your patience! It's gonna be worth the wait, I promise! I've loved them all.

Bridals are always my favorite and I love taking the time with just the bride and groom. It's special, and nothing quite like capturing those moments right after or before you say, "I do". Love. Love. Love.

Enjoy your peek and keep coming back for more wedding palooza this week!















No comments: