Jul 27, 2016

Meet Adaline: Germantown, TN Newborn Photographer

Yesterday, I had the chance to meet the sweetest little girl (and the rest of her family, of course)… I was so in love with all the shots that we got, I had to share. I'm so excited for the new addition for Matt and Alyssa. She did amazing, and big brother was so cute. It really was hard narrowing down my favorites to post here as a peek, so there's a ton. I feel so honored to be able to capture those tender moments of being only days old. It's truly precious, and nothing quite like it. Best of luck guys. Snuggle those little ones extra tight. Before you know it they'll be fighting over the Wii remote, not unlike what's actually going on around these parts this morning… 

Enjoy your peek and thanks for making yesterday happen! 















No comments: