Jul 9, 2016

Rebekkah + Vance: The Bridals, Memphis, TN Wedding Photographer

Last month I got to capture the gorgeous wedding day of Rebekkah and Vance. They had their ceremony one day, and then their reception followed two weeks later. I loved having the space between the two, and thought they were both amazing days, each with their own beauty. I'd like to start off this afternoon of blog madness by posting a new post from their wedding day every hour til I post all the details and some of my favorite shots from both days. Thanks guys for being so fun to work with and for being so patient in waiting to see your images.

Bridals area always my favorite, hands down. They are the ones you end up putting up on the wall. It's so interesting trying to capture each couple. They just have their own style, and their own way. I thought these all turn out beautiful! Enjoy your peek guys!












No comments: