Jul 9, 2016

Rebekkah + Vance: The Reception, Memphis, TN Wedding Photographer

Last blog post folks. Thanks so much for hanging in there. The night ended with lots of folks that came out to celebrate Rebekkah and Vance. There were so many great moments, that it was really hard to narrow it down here. Something that was funny to me, is I've never been worked so much by a couple, because the groom wanted to make sure he got a photo with pretty much everyone that attended his reception, myself included. And in all my time as photographer, I can honestly say that no one has ever asked for a photo with me. It was sweet and I am so grateful to have been able to capture these two folks.  Gorgeous night, gorgeous folks make for some great photography. 

Have a great night! (mic drop) 














No comments: