Aug 17, 2018

For Emily: Memphis, TN Maternity Photographer

Last weekend I got to hang out with these two awesome folks. I have been friends with them for years and was so excited to be able to capture the excitement and awe of expecting not one, but two sweet little girls. There is something so amazing about the pregnancy process. It's crazy to think of all the amazing things the human body is capable of. It's crazy to think of all the things you are capable of. You find yourself having strength and courage to do seemingly impossible things, even before your children arrive. Emily was glowing and gorgeous. Jamie and Emily are going to be the best parents, I just know it. They are both teachers and love working with kids, so I know they are going to rock it. 

Beautiful venue, easy going folks and some fabulous sunset lighting made for a great session. 

Enjoy your peek Em! I can't wait to meet the little ones! 












No comments: