Aug 29, 2018

Meet Daphne: Germantown, TN Newborn Photographer

Last week I got to meet the sweetest little girl. Her mom and dad came by for some newborn pics and I thought her session turned beautiful. She even gave us some sweet smiles. I love it when little ones do that. It gives you a sense of what they are gonna look like as adults and I think it's awesome. My most favorite images from this session were the shots we did at the very end of baby with both parents. It doesn't matter if it's your first child, or your fifth. There is something beautiful of bonding with your new little one just as mom and dad and I love being able to capture those moments.

Thanks for taking the time to get together Holly and Brad. It was great to meet you both & sweet Daphne. Enjoy your peek!












No comments: