Jan 31, 2016

Sisters: Collierville, TN Child Photographer

It's been a crazy month around here. I feel like we barely recovered from Christmas, and then I got hit by the plague. Really, it's just sinus/allergy problems, but with the way the weather has been going around here cold one week, warm the next it isn't any wonder. Last weekend, we had a snow day from school, yesterday it was 70 degrees outside. It's a blessing and a curse I suppose.

What do you do when you have a birthday in January and February? You roll with the crazy weather, I suppose. I got to meet these lovely ladies last weekend, and we got to run around in the snow for a very, very short amount of time. Thankfully, both Emerie and Elin were so photogenic and accommodating, that we got some great shots so fast! I think sisters are so much fun, and as I myself have shared a birthday with one of my sisters most of my life, I understand. It's incredibly sweet. It was a beautiful day, and I enjoyed meeting their family so much! Thanks so much C family for getting together.

Enjoy your peek & Happy Birthday girls!








No comments: