May 22, 2016

Coleman turns 1: Germantown, TN Child Photographer

A couple of weeks ago, I had the honor of meeting up with this little guy and his super mom for a quick one years old session.  I think sometimes, you can go over the top with the first birthday. Between cakes, and banners believe me, it can get kinda nuts. Sometimes it's a lot of fun, but with Mr. Coleman, I didn't really think that we needed any of the bling. 

Have you seen this little charmers smile? I can see major lady killing in his future, for sure. Because he is a boy, and has the speed of a hare rather than a turtle, at one point we gave him a stick to have him be still for a second. I loved how excited he was to share his stick with me, and for his dirty knees and sweet smile. It completely reminds me of what's so amazing about the age. They are in so much awe of everything around them. It's beautiful. It was a great morning to get to see him again, and just a huge reminder of how fast a year can go by! Thanks so much mom for making time to get together and being so patient with all the crazy life I've been having lately…

Enjoy your peek! Full gallery up and done soon! 





No comments: