May 24, 2016

Megan + Haldan, Bridals: Memphis, TN Wedding Photographer

I am having a tough time taking the time to blog, just too many images to edit and not enough hours in the day lately. I guess that's what happens when you try to move and work in the same month. I'm Never. Doing. This. Again. Famous last words, right? 

Once we got through the first look, we wanted to take some images of just the Bride and Groom. It's really great to do a separate bridal session from the normal wedding hustle, because sometimes things just get crazy and these are the type of images that usually suffer. Plus, it's nice to just focus on the couple. Haldan and Megan have been friends since their teens, and I thought their love story was beautiful. I guess when you marry your best friend, it's really easy to just cut loose and have a great time. Not stressed at all, these two were both cool as could be. I always pick my most favorite images and it was so hard to choose, so because I didn't post yesterday and I can't make up my mind, I doubled the images posted today. (nobody better correct my grammar…)

Enjoy!


















No comments: