Aug 18, 2016

Meet Dean: Germantown, TN Newborn Photographer

Prepare yourself for the cuteness. I have loved the chance I've had to meet so many new little babies the last few weeks. Truly, they are straight from heaven.  Last week, I met Mr. Dean. This post is a long time coming…I mean, he's already two weeks old. I've been trying to stay on top of editing, but it's taken a little bit longer than I'd have liked. I am so grateful for everyone being so patient. I've got the best clients ever. So without, further adieu…

Meet Dean. He's a red head, he's got an adorable older sister, and I've thought his parents were awesome ever since I first met them when we shot engagement photos years ago. There are so many favorites to showcase, that you're gonna have to brace yourself. I completely loved the ones of the family together. They turned out perfect. Can you imagine cramming a toddler, two adults, and a newborn on a tiny backdrop. Sometimes, it's not very pretty. These people were pros. I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek!












No comments: