Sep 26, 2016

Grace, Class of 2017: Memphis, TN Senior Portrait Photographer

I'd like to introduce you to another amazing senior from this years graduating class! I got to visit with Grace and her mom two weeks ago, to try and capture some images for her senior year. She has a smile that lights up her whole face, and is completely contagious. She was so laid back and easy to work with, it was a complete photographers dream. Grace has a really earthy, natural beauty that looks completely glamourous. It really is a treat to be able to take Senior Portraits among all the family sessions I'm working on right now. I love being able to see the kids that are coming out of high school. The future is so bright and exciting, and they are always so much fun to visit with. 

Thanks Grace and Mom for being so patient! I hope you enjoy your peek! 











No comments: