Sep 12, 2016

For Lara & Ryan: Memphis, TN Family Photographer

I am so excited for it to be cooling off a little bit! It means that summer is almost over, and while I love summer time, we're back to hitting the books (hooray!) and NO more packing of pool bags (double hooray!) It's great to appreciate every season I think.

A few weeks ago, I got to capture these stunning folks and wanted to share a bit of their session. They ended up being some of my favorites for the month so far. I feel so honored to have seen Mr. Alex and now baby sister grow up. It really is the best to see old faces. It makes for a relaxed and fun time. I think the world of both of these parents too. It's fun to see how much they love their babies! Enough gushing about how great these folks are. I'll let the images speak for themselves! Thanks so much H family for being so photogenic and fun to be around!












No comments: