Sep 1, 2016

Machaela, Class of 2017: Memphis, TN Senior Portrait Photographer

I adore fall. I am so excited that August is done. I'm hoping that September will usher in some cooler weather, and cuter shoes. It's so great to being photographing consistently, and with the upcoming families, I'm so excited to have some more Senior Sessions this month. They are always a lot of fun.

I am always so impressed with the upcoming kids. Such great folks. Alway so respectful and kind. Machaela is no exception. She has been a babysitter for our little people before, so she has a special place in our hearts. Anyone that my boys request is a keeper. Thanks so much Moseley ladies for being so good to walk around in the blazing heat. And Machaela, thanks for being so gorgeous and for having great prop ideas! It makes for great photography and I loved every minute! Enjoy your sneak peek! 











No comments: